The selection of the SPOTIFY file by our Invest Securities selection committee allowed PRE-IPO investors to acquire shares of the company for a value of only $ 58.75 in March 2017.
On April 3, 2018, SPOTIFY went public. This makes it the seventh Internet company, in terms of valuation, to become public in the United States since the beginning of the Internet.
The SPOTIFY Reference Price on the day of the IPO was $ 132 per share. Our sale price was $ 137.76, a return of 135% in one year for our investors.
The return of the attractiveness of young French companies combined with our very demanding selection criterias makes us confident that many of the companies selected by PRE-IPO will follow the way of SPOTIFY !!!
We would be delighted to involve you in the selection of PRE-IPO files.
- Dropbox is an American platform for online storage and document sharing. The company is located in San Francisco, California.
Pre-IPO price: $ 14
IPO Price: $ 21
Current price: $ 30.54 (06/04/18)
- Zscaler, specialist in Internet Security. The company offers next-generation firewall, antivirus, granular control of user activity in cloud, mobile and Internet of Things environments.
Pre-IPO price: $ 8.50
IPO price: $ 16
Current price: $ 28.53 (06/04/18)
- Airbnb : The Airnbnb IPO is one of the most anticipated of the moment ! But following some internal disagreements about the future of the company, the platform of private apartment rental said a few months ago not to proceed an IPO in 2018. However, its IPO is expected in the near future. Airbnb, valued at around 30 billion dollars, is part of what are called "unicorns", these large not listed start-ups whose value exceeds one billion dollars.
- Uber : Since the end of 2017, the management of the car-driver booking platform has been planning an IPO for 2019. Uber justifies having all the disadvantages of a listed company, such as being in the spotlight for the news, but without enjoy the benefits of the stock market. No major conflict of interest is currently impeding this future introduction. Uber's valuation has recently risen from $ 68 billion to $ 48 billion following the acquisition of a 15% stake of the Japanese-based Softbank, based on this capitalization.
- Hyperloop : Hyperloop consists of a double elevated tube in which moving capsules of travelers and / or goods move. The inside of the tube is under low pressure to limit the frictions of the air and everything is raised and powered by magnetic fields at a speed of 1100 km / h ! This colossal project orchestrated by Elon Musk is still far from seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. However this revolutionary way of transport attracts a lot investors, and an IPO remains very likely in the medium term.